Image Map

Thursday 24 July 2014

London - Fending for Yourself in the Big City





Why hello there! 


At this present moment in time, my Mumma's away and Dad's gone on holiday with his girlfriend. Know what this means? Oh yes - I've taken over my Dad's flat!

It's a bit of a construction site, with bits of half made Ikea furniture strewn over the floor and tools everywhere - but at least it's a place to crash! Plus, it has an awesome sound system and super fast internet... Thank you Father Dearest!

However, living 'alone' comes with a price. I am a complete Mummy's girl and I know that as a 16 year old it is awful that I can't cook, but the simple truth is that I'm absolutely hopeless in the kitchen! The only thing I can really do is put things in the microwave. And pasta, I can cook pasta (but I don't enjoy washing up afterwards).

So, here's the trouble: What do I eat?! How do I cook it?!

Here's my solution. The lovely Marks & Spencer. I decided to get 'nice rice chicken' which from the look and sound of it is meant to be a children's meal... but I'm only small so it'll probably suit me down the the ground! In addition to this I bought a bottle of 'hibiscus & lemon soda' because it looked pretty, look how cute the bottle and label is! I just couldn't resist.

And there we have it - my cute little 'fend for yourself, not much effort, meal for one'. Seriously, for all you Londoners who are left alone for a night and don't have any food, M&S is an absolute dream. Yes, it is a little bit on the expensive side but the quality is so worth it, so yummmmmmy. I'm lucky enough to have one just around the corner - yes!

I'll keep you updated on my London adventures - watch this space!

Toodles my dears,

D xox 

7 comments:

  1. i adore M&S meals! their vegetarian butternut squash lasagne is the most delicious thing ever

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing! I'll have to try it.

      :o :o A Dahlia coat? My name's Dahlia, awesome! :3

      Delete
  2. xD I love this little fend for yourself part. Marks and Spencers are awesome for food, but I also really like their shoes too xD

    You should check out my blog sometime: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :3 Their shoes are lovely, so well made!

      I will do! :)

      Delete
  3. I miss Marks and Spencers - I used to go there a lot for quick meals too when I lived in London.

    www.steffysstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually live in the countryside and I miss it so much when I'm not in London. D:

      Delete

UA-18175673-1