Image Map

Monday 14 July 2014

First Review - Ted Baker Paint the Town Pretty Nail Varnish Set


So this is my first product review (bit daunting, eek) but here goes. I received this lovely little tin of nail varnishes as a Christmas prezzie last year. The first thing that caught my eye was the gorgeous tin that they came it - kudos to Ted Baker for the presentation, seriously.


You can't deny it, the tin is adorable. But what was inside was even better. Four nail varnishes awaited inside - a sheer coral pink, a black, a sheer silver glitter and a metallic gold. 



Now, I'm absolutely hopeless when it comes to nail varnish application so when I saw such perfect colours my heart sunk a little because I knew that my grubby nails and shaky application just wouldn't do the justice. I was wrong. They are an absolute dream to apply - they go on so smoothly and dry so quickly as well! They're the only nail varnishes I've owned that I have really loved, they're great for any time of year as well. 

The picture above shows the black and the sheer silver glittery nail varnishes on fake nails (if only my nails were that long). Sorry for the dodgy pic quality, this was taken on my old phone and somehow makes my hand look like it belongs to an old woman... weird. 

Here's what all the colours look like on white paper, in case you were wondering. (The pink looks a bit off because it's so sheer and looks best when layered, it looks a lot better on an actual nail)



So, there we have it - my first review! I'd definitely give this product a 10/10 and I would certainly purchase more Ted Baker nail varnishes in the future (if I had the cash!). This was pretty fun and hopefully useful to you - I'll be doing more reviews soon so watch this space! 

Toodles,

D


6 comments:

  1. Such a good review and I love your pictures hun <3
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tin the nail polishes come in. It al,most makes me want to buy the set. Great post!

    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! You should - it really is worth it, such great quality and presentation :D xo

      Delete
  3. Ooh great pictures of the product as well! I especially like your angle in the first one. The colours look gorgeous, and you look like you applied it better than you say! Practice makes perfect, remember :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Hahah that is true - I'm getting better! :3

      Delete

UA-18175673-1