Image Map

Monday 14 July 2014

An Introduction: 20 Questions



After stalking quite a few blogs I've discovered that this is 'the thing' to do when you start up a blog. I guess it's a sort of rite of passage? 

FOTD (below): 
 Gorgeous photo of a good old Somerset sunset. 

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without
My phone and a face full of makeup, sad but true.

2. Favourite brand of makeup
Eeek, tough one - probably Benefit & Clinique as most of my makeup consists of that, but LancĂ´me do amazing eyeshadow.

3. Favourite flower
Hyacinth

4. Favourite clothing store
Finding clothes that fit me is such a challenge because I'm so short! Gilly Hicks, H&M and Topshop suit me down the ground though.

5. Favourite perfume
It depends, Chanel Chance in the winter and Givenchy Dahlia Noir in the summer.

6. Heels or flats
Heels for definite, they make me feel like a normal human being rather than the dwarf-like creature that I actually am.

7. Did you get good grades
As of yet I have no idea. Results day for my GCSE's is on the 21st of August so I guess we'll see. *fingers crossed*

8. Favourite colours
Blue, Lilac & Grey (I know, I know; it's a shade)

9. Do you drink energy drinks
I used to before I had a very bad experience with Monster last year which caused me to be physically unable to sleep. Now I tend to stay away from them unless I'm in desperate need of a caffeine hit.

10. Do you drink juice
Hrmm, not really. I used to drink Firefly 'Wake Up' juice a lot.

11. Do you like swimming
I used to until I hit the awkward age of thirteen where I couldn't think of anything worse than getting my skin out in the swimming costume in front of the creepy boys (and teachers) at my school swimming pool. I haven't really liked pools since, the sea is lovely though.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
I might start off with a fork if I'm attempting to be polite but I'll 100% end up eating them with my hands after 5 minutes.

13. Favourite moisturiser
Palmers Coco Butter, never really used anything else so it's a bit of a habit now.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Yes I do! Totally don't have the venue planned out or anything...

15. Do you get mad easily
Sort of, but you wouldn't know it!

16. Are you into ghost hunting
I remember when I was about 11 a few friends and I went ghost hunting around my school and I had this diary that we wrote stuff down in. It was so weird... We managed to scare ourselves so much over it.

17. Any phobias
Not really. >.<

18. Do you bite your nails
No... Yes.. Maybe... I'm getting better!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
Yes! I fell into a water butt when I was 2, nearly drowned. Then I nearly drowned again in the sea when I was 6 and the lifeguard had to save me. I don't have a very good history with water...

20. Do you drink coffee
I'm not really a fan of proper coffee but I do love a good caramel latte (Nero do the best), I don't think that really counts though.

Hope that was insightful! Now you know some random information about me...

Toodles,

D x

12 comments:

  1. I loved this post so much :'D
    I can relate with eating chips with a fork then just eating like a monster in the end haha! & I don't like water that much either *hi5*
    Keep up the good work gorgeous :)

    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe it's far too much effort to stay civilised! ;) Thank you sweetie you are too kind!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Such a great post, we have so much in common! I'm also very short, please check out my blog if you get chance. Littlemisscazzie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be such a nightmare being short! I'll have a look at your blog, thank you for your comment! xo

      Delete
  3. I am also extremely short so I love shoes that give me a bit of a lift lol. Glad to see your on bloglovin too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horray, shorties unite! I'l probably be making a few posts concerning petite fashion in the near future so be sure to check them out. x

      Delete
  4. Good luck with your GCSE results! I love Benefit and Clinque too :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! They're great aren't they? :)

      Delete
  5. This was a great read! I love 20 questions :) Boy you really dont have good experiences with water lol, make me laugh!
    Check out my blog and if you like what you see maybe you could follow? x

    http://secretlifeofanirishteen.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I certainly don't! I followed you :3 x

      Delete
  6. Great post, always nice to know more about bloggers :)

    www.steffysstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

UA-18175673-1