Image Map

Sunday 20 July 2014

Spotlight Sunday: Xeuphoria




Oh hi there! So I figured that I needed something that I could upload on a certain day of the week - seems to be a running theme within most of the blogs I read so I thought, why not! That, my friends, is why 'Spotlight Sunday' has been born. It will mainly consisting of producers that I like but this may change. Watch this space.

Today in the spotlight will be Xeuphoria who is not only a brilliant producer but a great friend of mine.

Xeuphoria is an English producer who started out three years back. Back then he was mainly producing dubstep and the odd electro house track but found that his heart was with producing more chilled out stuff such as liquid drum and bass, liquid dubstep and chillout - absolutely perfect for when you want to wind down after a long day and just, well, chill out!

Below is one of his recent tracks, Alexis - it has an incredibly smooth melody with stunning Japanese vocals, making this track very relaxing.



If this is a bit out there for you and you prefer chart topping tracks - fear not! There's something for you too. Xeuphoria is a keen Swifty (who isn't?) and does some really wonderful remixes of Taylor Swift's songs, such as Love Story which I have linked below.




Not only does he produce killer chilled tracks, he also does some of the most beautiful piano covers that I've ever heard. He covers all sorts, from drum and bass tracks to anime theme tunes, there is certainly something for everyone. I highly suggest that you check them out - I promise you that you will not regret it!



Xeuphoria deserves so much more credit and coverage than he receives, all of his tracks are absolutely gorgeous and he has worked so hard to get to where he is. All he needs now is to gain more publicity so that he can be picked up and signed by a record label. He would be so grateful if you could check out his tracks and follow/subscribe to him if you like what you hear.

I have linked his social media below:




Toodles,

D xox 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wonderful! Make sure to subscribe and follow. :3

      Delete
  2. Wonderful, I loved the tracks :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille, I checked out your blog and gave it a follow :) x

      Delete

UA-18175673-1